Why we rank ScalaHosting number one
The most popular global review platform Trustpilot has ranked ScalaHosting in the “Top 10 Best Web Hosting companies in the world” trustpilot.com
and the “Top 10 Best Cloud Computing companies” trustpilot.com
They got nothing to hide
ScalaHosting is one of the very few global cloud & web-hosting providers, still maintaining its Facebook review page active with 4.6 out of 5 score facebook.com
. As a matter of fact, only 5 providers of those over 100 we accessed has this feature enabled. These are the most robust reviews to keep since behind each of them, there is a real Facebook profile, and they cannot be paid-to-be-removed or modified.
We think that these guys are going to reshape the global web-hosting market completely. Why? Because through innovations, they achieved the lowest prices for fully managed cloud VPS in the world. This will allow every website owner on earth to finally afford a cloud VPS of his own with high availability, control panel, daily backups & snapshots starting from as low as $12/m, which is just a few dollars away from comparable shared hosting plans.
The big difference between ScalaHosting and the rest of the companies we accessed is the fact that they are the only ones to offer you real business and not just to take your money. With them, you will get fresh new income from your existing clients with close to zero effort. Basically, they will create for you a web hosting company of your own and completely “white label” all their web hosting/cloud services for you. All you will have to do is add a new menu at your website called something like “Web Hosting Services”, and the rest is on them:
- ScalaHosting will help you set the hosting plans and prices you will offer
- ScalaHosting will set up a CMS system to manage all your clients
- ScalaHosting will use WHMCS for that purpose, which automates all day to day activities such as order activations, renewals, invoices, upgrades/downgrades
- ScalaHosting will set up a website for you, which is fully integrated with the WHMCS portal so your clients can easily sign-up, and their accounts will be activated automatically
- ScalaHosting will provide 24/7 support via email and live chat on your website to all your clients and answer any questions they have related to the hosting service
- ScalaHosting will monitor all servers 24/7/365 to make sure they work
- ScalaHosting will manage 100% of the infrastructure & support so that you don’t have to worry about staff, hiring, training, etc.
- ScalaHosting will answer pre-sales questions via live chat and email 7 days a week with 16 hours coverage each day
- ScalaHosting will do all the above acting as your staff and under your company name
- with ScalaHosting, you get access to +17 years of experience and know-how that we have in the hosting industry.
To get started, all you will need is a WHMCS license, a Cloud VPS with a minimum of 2 CPU’s, 4GB RAM, 20GB SSD. What’s left is reach out to your clients and create new revenue streams.
To determine the best cloud / web hosting provider, we compiled a list of over 100 web hosting companies. We choose to add vendors we found on reputable review and news websites as well as providers who have pitched their web hosting services to us. We also assessed companies we've reviewed in the past or found in our initial research. We paid specific attention to the usual pricing trick web hosting companies are using. The vast majority of them offer low prices at the beginning of their plans but then jack up the pricing when the introductory period ends. We were surprised by how the global web hosting industry is twisted these days. More than 90% of the providers we compared are all about marketing. That’s why we compared only the final prices, free from discounts and promos.
CheckPageRank has a special promotion going on right now for a limited time with ScalaHosting. Sign up now with promo code CLOUDLAB21 and get 21% one-time discount
* The promo-code is valid for all ScalaHosting cloud and web hosting services
* Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.